20-04-2017 Current Affairs for Sarkari Naukri
- According to World Bank’s report on South Asian Economy, Indian economy will claw back to 7.2 percent growth in the current financial year 2017-18 and rise further to 7.5 per cent in 2018-19.
- Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu flagged-off ‘Vistadome’, India’s First Train with Glass Ceiling, LED Lights and Rotable Seats
- Asia’s largest solar power plant will be set up in Rewa city of Madhya Pradesh. World Bank Group IFC has said that Madhya Pradesh has signed project agreements with solar power companies for Rewa Ultra Mega Solar Park.
- Mukesh Ambani-led Reliance Industries surpassed IT giant Tata Consultancy Services to reclaim its tag of India’s most valued company.
- HRD Ministry launched a ‘Fund and reform tracker’ app, with the help of which, higher education stakeholders and institutional leaders will now be able to track the progress of projects under Rashtriya Uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan (RUSA).
- Naval Ship ‘INS Chennai’, a ‘P15A Guided Missile Destroyer’, has been dedicated to Chennai
- Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner became the batsman with the most number of fifties in IPL after he smashed his 34th against Kings XI Punjab.
- Anil Ambani group firm Reliance Defence Limited (RDL) has entered into a strategic partnership with a leading South Korean defence major to jointly manufacture military hardware for India’s armed forces.
- The Wholesale Price Index (WPI)-based annual inflation rate in March eased to 5.7%, against a three-year high of 6.55% in February.
- President Pranab Mukherjee inaugurated 3rd edition of the Global Exhibition on Services (GES-2017).
About The Author
Preety Uzlain Preety Uzlain, MBA-Business Management, Director, CEO & Founder of SHAKSHARTA Digital Learning Private Limited. She has done BCA, MBA and Pursuing Doctorate as per my education qualification and has been one of the main proponents of www.govtjobspreparation.com & www.sarkarinaukri.asia for several years SINCE 2009.