Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) invites application for the post of 97 Scientist-‘B’.
Apply Online before 24th September 2015.
Job Location : New Delhi
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist-‘B’
- No. of Vacancy : 97 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100/-with Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Discipline Wise Vacancies :
- Chemistry : 08 Posts
- Chemical Engineering : 12 Posts
- Civil Engineering : 08 Posts
- Electrical Engineering : 20 Posts
- Electronics Engineering : 04 Posts
- Leather Technology : 01 Post
- Mechanical Engineering : 28 Posts
- Metallurgical Engineering : 12 Posts
- Microbiology : 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates) OR Master’s Degree in Natural Science or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 21 to 30 Years (As on 1st September 2015)
Age of Relaxation :
- For SC/ST candidates : 5 years
- For OBC candidates : 3 years
- For PWD Category : 10 years
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of online examination & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- through Online payment mode. No fees is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/Women Candidates.
How to Apply : Interested candidate may apply Online through the website www.bis.org.in from 8th September 2015 to 24th September 2015.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 8th September 2015
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 24th September 2015
- Payment of Application Fees- Online : 8th September 2015 to 24th September 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Exam : After 10th October 2015
- Online Exam : 18th October 2015
Important Links :